Comprehensive Security Services
Maintenance and Sustainment Services
S&K Security Group LLC (SKSG) delivers maintenance and sustainment services to support the Operational Availability (Ao) of critical border security surveillance systems, commercial cellular, and broadcast tower systems.
- SKSG Field Support Team consists of technicians, engineers, information technology personnel, and tower teams for responding to system failures through Service Requests.
- Workflow processes support troubleshooting mechanical, software, and hardware issues.
- Teams rapidly respond to service requests in any location for Priority 1, 2, and 3.
- Corrective Maintenance and service calls.
- On a regularly scheduled basis, SKSG technicians perform Preventative Maintenance on Communication (microwave, LMR, PTP, LTE), Power (grid, solar, battery, generator, and hybrid), and Surveillance Sensor Systems (radars, cameras/CCTV, thermal imagers, fiber); ensuring efficient system maintenance and operations.
- SKSG Technicians complete more than 12 days of training to include Certified Tower Climber, OSHA, Aviat Networks/Cambium Networks/Dragonwave certifications, fiber splicing, and industry-standard required classes and certifications.
Integrated Logistics Support Services
SKSG performs warehouse management and inventory services to optimize equipment availability. Services for improving repair turnaround time (RTAR), material and equipment readiness, and secure facilities provide our customers with peace of mind.
- Inventory Management/Asset management, tracking, and reporting
- Tool management, maintenance, and calibration
- Packaging, Handling, Shipping, and Transporting (PHS&T) compliance
- Supply support, purchasing, and consumable management
- Maintain and report on critical spare levels
- Licensed CDL Drivers and certified forklift operators for material management and delivery
Network Operations Center:
SKSG provides Network Operations Center (NOC) capabilities, maintaining optimal network performance for 24/7/365 data protection of networks by:
Implementing Performance Monitoring
Help Desk Support
Maintenance for maintaining Ao levels to minimize the downtime of systems and critical applications
Security Operations Center:
SKSG provides a highly trained team of cybersecurity specialists and industry-certified technicians who conduct continuous 24/7/365 analyses, threat monitoring, patching, and remediation. We identify, investigate, and resolve threats and cyberattacks.
Technology Modernization/System Upgrades
SKSG implements modernization, upgrades, re-calibration, and modifications of technologies for deployed border surveillance, cellular, and broadcast tower systems.
- Communications Upgrades (Microwave, LMR, PTP, LTE)
- Power system design, refreshment, and augmentation (grid, solar, battery, generator, and hybrid power designs)
- System refresh and upgrades to hardware, software, and networks for EO/IR camera systems, Radars, CCTV, and LDGS
- Tower structure refurbishment/strengthening/replacement/augmentation and load analysis for guyed, self-supporting, monopole, re-locatable/transportable tower systems
S&K Security Group is backed by the S&K Technologies, Inc. family of companies, a multi-national family of companies owned by the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes (CSKT). This corporate structure provides unsurpassed stability, resources, and technical reach-back.
Our mission further hinges on supporting our small tribal community in northwest Montana. Shareholders include the 8,000 plus members of the CSKT, a dynamic community that lives in northwest Montana.